NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. General provisions
BUY AM Closed Joint-Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “we” in any word form) undertakes to protect and not violate the confidentiality of any information about Your (Client's) personal data.
This notice on the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Notice”) describes the Company's policy on the protection of personal data and the method and procedure for processing personal data. This Notice applies to any website, mobile application, product, software, or service associated with the Company (collectively, the “Services”), unless otherwise specified by the Company in writing.
This Notice is subject to change and will be notified to You through the buy.am website or the buy.am app (collectively, the “Platform”). However, we encourage You to visit the Company's Platform regularly to ensure that the changes are acceptable to You.
This Notice uses the concepts of the Company's public Offer.
FROM THE MOMENT YOU USE OUR SERVICES, REGISTER ON THE PLATFORM, AND/OR ENTER INTO A CONTRACT WITH US, YOU IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS NOTICE, INCLUDING, IF NECESSARY, THE REQUEST AND RECEIPT OF PERSONAL DATA.
2. Subjects of personal data
Subjects of personal data are divided into the following categories of persons:
- Persons intending to use the services of the Company,
- Employees of the Company or other persons having a contractual relationship with the Company for the provision of services,
- Applicants (candidates) for vacancies,
- Other persons who have accepted this Notice in writing.
3. Legal grounds for the personal data processing
Your personal data is processed on the basis of the legislation of the Republic of Armenia, including the Law of the Republic of Armenia “On the Personal Data Protection”, the contract to be concluded /concluded with You, the public Offer of the Company, its integral part, or Your consent obtained as a result of acceptance of this Notice in any other way.
The data of legal entities are processed on the basis of the RA legislation, including the RA Law “On State Registration of Legal Entities, State Registration of Dedicated Subdivisions, Institutions of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs”.
4. Data processing, their collection method
To use our Services, You provide the following personal data:
- name, surname
- delivery address
- phone number
In the case of a legal entity and an individual entrepreneur:
- name, surname of the contact person
- the name of the legal entity
- phone number
- delivery address.
If necessary, other personal data may be required with Your consent.
The information provided must be accurate, up-to-date, and reliable, for which You carry the responsibility.
If the Client provides any false, inaccurate, or incomplete information, or if the Company has good reason to doubt the truthfulness, accuracy, or completeness of this information, it may restrict the Client further access to the Platform and/or refuse to provide the Services.
The Company may collect and store information about Your visit to the Platform using cookies (files that we send to Your computer) or other similar technologies. Most browsers allow You to enable or disable cookies through settings, as well as enable notifications of new cookies and/or perform other actions related to cookies. If You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use some features of our Services, so we recommend that You - enable the cookies.
Other information that You provide indirectly may be collected when using the Company's Services, in particular:
- IP address,
- list of viewed goods,
- information about actions before entering and about entering the buy.am site
- time zone,
- geographic location data.
The Client hereby gives his/her consent to the collection and use by the Company of the above data indirectly received from You.
In order to improve our Services and increase the efficiency of the level of Client service, we use client behavior analysis services.
Your personal data will be processed in the minimum amount necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Notice.
5. Actions to be taken with personal data
The processing of personal data with personal data by mechanical and/or technical means is the implementation of certain activities and actions, including the collection, input, comparison, systematization, storage, transfer, correction, updating, modification, destruction, depersonalization and blocking, use, study of personal data, other actions to achieve the goals defined in this Notice.
6. Purposes of personal data processing
Your data reflected in this Notice, within the framework of existing legal relations with the Company, the Services provided by the Company, may be processed for the following purposes:
- proper provision of services, improving the quality of Client service,
- mutual cooperation within the framework of signed contracts,
- proof of Your identity (identification),
- ensuring the accuracy of Your personal information (verifying, clarifying, or updating),
- sending informational or promotional (for marketing purposes) text or voice messages,
- providing notices about Services or debts,
- implementation of measures aimed at collecting debts,
- collecting statistical data and conducting other research (personal data obtained by the Company on legal grounds is depersonalized if processed for the specified purposes)
- for other purposes determined by the RA legislation.
7. Access to personal data
You agree that the Company may transfer Your personal data both in the Republic of Armenia and outside the territory of the Republic of Armenia to the third parties indicated below, who process, store and provide personal data. The transfer of personal data outside the territory of the Republic of Armenia is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Armenia “On Personal Data Protection”.
We may share Your personal data for the purposes set out in this Notice only to the extent that it justifies those purposes.
- operator of the state information system,
- partners, couriers, and service providers involved in the provision of the Services or conducting research on the activities of the Company, including Users and Couriers,
- third parties that process, store personal data and provide information on the fulfillment of debtor obligations,
-third parties who have received from the Company the right to claim the Client's obligations or to recover in court,
- shareholders of the Company, subsidiaries, and affiliates, representative offices, branches,
- agents of the Company, dealers, distributors, or other service providers who sell goods or Services of the Company or carry out other similar activities,
- third parties who may use personal data (in particular, phone number, e-mail address) for marketing purposes (which may be expressed in the form of receiving short SMS messages/advertising calls, social surveys, advertising on the Internet, in social networks, receiving emails, etc.). The Subscriber hereby agrees that the Company is not responsible for the legal consequences of the messages specified in this clause.
- state bodies defined by RA legislation.
8. Terms of storage of personal data
We periodically review the terms of personal data stored in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Republic of Armenia and the Policy adopted by the Company.
Your personal data will be protected by the Company's procedures in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
9. Destruction of personal data
The Company only processes personal data subject to protection established by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia, personal data necessary to achieve the goals defined by this Notice, avoiding duplicate processing as much as possible. Any remaining personal data is subject to destruction.
10. Your rights
You have the rights defined by the RA Law “On the Personal Data Protection”.
You have the right to withdraw Your consent to the processing of personal data or request the deletion of Your personal data. However, in this case, unfortunately, we will not be able to continue to provide You the Services or continue any other contractual relationship with You. In addition, it should be noted that the deletion of personal data due to legal requirements, other obligations, and factors is not always possible.
However, You may at any time opt-out of receiving any additional promotional information about the Services provided by the Company by sending Your will in writing or in other way specified by the Company.
You have the right to contact the Company to correct or change Your personal data if it is incorrect or needs to be updated.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Company if You believe that Your personal data was processed in violation or if You do not agree with the processing of Your personal data.
You can file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
The authorized body for data protection in the Republic of Armenia is the Agency for the Personal Data Protection of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Armenia.
11. Means in place to ensure safety
We value the security of Your personal data and make every effort to ensure it.
The Company is guided by the following requirements when processing personal data:
- lawfulness of the purposes, means of processing, and reliability of the data,
- compliance with the real and declared purposes of the processing,
- compliance with the volume and nature, means of processing and purposes of personal data,
- a sufficient amount of data for the purposes of processing and the inadmissibility of excessive processing of data to achieve the purposes of the processing,
- notification of users of the Company's data protection system about the legal and safe handling of personal data,
- accuracy, integrity, reliability, and security of personal data in the Company's data storage system,
- informing the data subject about the processing of his/her personal data, providing the opportunity to influence the accuracy and reliability of the data,
-constant internal control of the processing of personal data, constant updating of processes and systems to ensure the security of personal data.
In order to ensure the protection of processed personal data, the Company takes the necessary legal, organizational, and technical protection measures in accordance with the requirements of the RA legislation, in accordance with the information security policy of the Company, and in accordance with the technical capabilities of the Company.
The requirements and rules for the protection and processing of personal data must be considered when preparing corporate documents relating to all areas of the Company's activities.
The personal data protection system, constantly monitored by our employees, consisting of regularly updated elements, is protected by network security routers that provide modern security rules.
Your personal information is only available to our employees for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Notice.
Our employees, partners and other persons who have the right to access the processed personal data have signed an obligation not to disclose confidential information, and have also been warned of possible disciplinary, administrative, civil, and criminal liability in case of violation of the norms of the current legislation in the field of personal data processing.
Contracts with all of our partners who receive personal information to protect Your personal data must contain provisions prohibiting the disclosure of confidential information (including personal data).
12. Duration of the contract
This Notice, as well as any amendments to it, shall enter into force from the moment of publication on the Company's Platform and apply to relations that arose with the Company prior to the entry into force of this Notice. From the moment the notice comes into force, its previous versions are considered invalid.
The agreement given by the acceptance of this Notice is valid until the termination of any existing legal relationship between the Company and You in order to fully fulfill Your obligations to the Company.
13. Contact us
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +37410 311 111